JOIN THE STREET TEAM
You own every Glass Mountain Records album, you’ve got the tee-shirt, you are a DIY warrior. You believe in GMR’s philosophy of creating fiercely independent music, and you want to help.
The best way to help is to lead or join a Street Team. You’ll help build buzz about upcoming album and music video releases, get the word out about local shows, and spread the DIY work ethic wherever you tread. Street Team members use their remarkable savvy to reach the places we can’t – local coffeehouses, clubs, bars, art spaces, record stores, book stores, and other locations.
Several weeks before the next time Tori hits your town, you’ll receive an arsenal of promo material. Your available weapons of choice will include posters, mini-fliers, stickers, and other swag to help you get the word out about the show.
Did you think we’d forget to say thank-you? Of course not. Naturally, tasty goodies like free stickers, tees-shirts, CDs and vinyls will also be headed your way.
Ready? Click HERE to get in touch, and we’ll send you the details.
Not quite ready to join a Street Team, but still want to do something to help spread the word? No worries. Here are a few things you can try:
• Add or “Like” Tori Sparks and share her music with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, ReverbNation, Instagram. Create a FB page or other fan site to connect with fans of Tori Sparks and to spread the word to potential new ones.
• Call or email your local college and indie-friendly radio stations and request that they play songs from Tori’s albums.
.• Write reviews of Tori’s albums and shows for a local/college paper or blog, or email your favorite music magazine to suggest they do the same.
• Play a Tori Sparks album between artists at a local concert, or in the background at your place of employment (retail store, coffeehouse, club, bar, book store, etc.)
• Create your own music video to a Tori Sparks song and post it on YouTube and other online video outlets. We’ll post it on the GMR website and on ToriSparks.com.
• Host a house concert. For more information on how to host a house concert, click here. Contact us with your vision for the event, as well as an estimated number of attendees, and we’ll try to help you put it in motion. This is a unique opportunity to present one of your favorite artists in anintimate setting.